Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Getting to Know Michael Lasson, Your LakeLender!

Getting a home loan at the Lake of the Ozarks is a big step to take.  It is important to find someone you can trust that will help you make the best decisions for you and your family.  We decided to ask Lakelender Michael Lasson a few questions about himself so you can get to know him better before choosing him to help you with this important aspect of your life.

1. Where did you go to school?
I attended Brother Rice High School in Chicago Illinois.  Then in July of 1993, I moved to Central Missouri.

2. Tell us about your family.
I am married to a wonderful woman, Michelle.  I have 6 children, Krystopher, Kristina, Andrew, Amber, Dareth and Becca, as well as a daughter-in-law, Megan.  I also have 3 beautiful grandchildren, Easton, Kayden and Hudson.  

3. What kind of music do you listen to?
I listen to 70's and 80's country mostly, plus a variety of others.  However, you won't find me listening to any heavy metal or rap; I don't like that at all!

4. What do you enjoy doing when you are not working?
I enjoy camping with the family and of course playing with the grandchildren.  Being a dad and a grandpa is one of the best experiences you'll ever have!

5. What is something about you that no one else knows?
I am deathly afraid of heights!  I love the Chicago Cubs, but am also told that I am a closet St. Louis Cardinals fan.

6. What motivates you at work?
Being able to help people is what motivates me most.  Being at the closing and knowing that because of my actions these people have purchased the primary home or vacation home of their dreams  And because of my help, they will be making lifelong memories in their new home at the Lake of the Ozarks.  

7. What is your favorite restaurant?
We have some of the best food here at the Lake of the Ozarks and nothing is better than Baxter's or Wobbly Boots!  But when I am traveling, I enjoy stopping at a Waffle House or Cracker Barrel. When I visit back home in Chicago, I have to go to Portillos; they have just great Chicago food! Arby's would have to be my favorite fast food place.  I also love White Castle, but my wife hates it!

8. Who is the one person that you admire most?
Actually, there are two people that come to mind.  I admire my wife Michelle because she is a great wife, mom, grandma and daughter, and just a good caring person.  I would not be the person I am today without the guidance of her.  For business, I also admire Bob Gattermeir.  I have always liked the way that he does his business and he is always very helpful in helping those around him succeed whether it affected him or not.  He is a really good people person with a heart that cares.

9.  What is your favorite movie and why?
I enjoy mostly comedies and then some musicals. My all time favorites would include Grease, Smokie the Bandit the original and Hair Spray.  Most recently, I really enjoyed Frozen.  I love them because they are uplifting and make me laugh.

10. Are you involved in any charitable groups?
I split up a lot of my time with the Bagnell Dam Association of Realtors and we have done several charitable things over the past 15 years or so.  In the past, I have been involved with the Eldon Lake Ozark Soccer Association (ELOSA), Eldon Baseball Association, and I'm sure I will be again as my grandchildren grow up in the ranks.        

When it comes to your financing needs, Michael Lasson is commited to working with you every step of the way. He'll discuss financing options, offer competitive interest rates on your Lake of the Ozarks mortgage loan and back it up with the First Class Service you deserve!  Now is a great time to consider purchasing or refinancing a home, so give him a call today at 573-746-7211 or send an email to mlasson@fsbfinancial.com with any questions you may have.

For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please 


Michael Lasson
Sr. Residential Mortgage Lender
NMLS #: 493712

2265 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Suite B
PO Box 1449
Lake Ozark, MO 65049

Direct:  (573) 746-7211









No comments:

Post a Comment