1. Sense of CommunityThe Fall season brings out the sense of community at the Lake of the Ozarks. With school starting back up a whole new calendar of events begins. Local sporting events, school fundraisers, and other community activities are all great ways for the area to band together and celebrate the incredible place we live. When you vacation at the Lake of the Ozarks, you probably don’t get the opportunity to see how the area works together to support each other, but when you own a home at the Lake of the Ozarks, you get the chance to see a whole new side of the Lake community.
2. Beautiful WeatherThe Midwest boasts of great Fall weather. It’s just chilly enough to enjoy bonfires and sweaters/sweatshirts are the perfect accessory to the season. After experiencing the blazing summer temperatures, it can be wonderful to walk out on the balcony of your lakefront home at the Lake of the Ozarks to those cooler temperatures. This time of the year is the best weather for hayrides, bonfires and watching the stars by the Lake.
3. Breathtaking ColorsThe colors at Lake of the Ozarks are breathtaking. Those rolling Ozark hills are painted in beautiful shades of yellow, red, and, orange. The colors will make you want to pour a cup of something warm and cuddle on the porch with a big knit blanket to enjoy the scenery. There are many different ways to enjoy the colors, as well. Since it doesn’t get too cold in the Fall, you can delay winterizing for a bit if you enjoy Fall boating excursions! The leaves are breathtaking from the water, and you’ll find some amazing places to enjoy them while watching the sunset over the water.
4. Festive Outdoor ActivitiesFrom Fall Festivals to great games of golf at Lake of the Ozarks, there’s something for everyone. When you move to Lake of the Ozarks, you will find that this community is a great place for enjoying the outdoors, making friends, and exploring the wonderful place we live. The Fall season is perfect for golfing - you’ll find that Lake of the Ozarks is home to some amazing courses that were designed by Arnold Palmer, Tom Weiskopf, Fred Farley, Ken Kavanaugh, Robert Trent Jones Sr. Jack Nicklaus and Von Hagge/Devlin. You’ll love the Fall season when you are enjoying it from one of our 16 golf courses! Even if golf isn’t your cup of tea, you’ll find caves to explore, trails to hike, festivals attend to, and shopping to be done!
5. Delicious FoodFall has a flavor, and you’ll find it at any of the amazing restaurants at Lake of the Ozarks! From hole in the wall places where everyone knows your name to incredible five-star dining, the Lake Area has it all. You can start a Fall day by visiting any of our delicious breakfast spots, visit a burger joint for lunch, and finish the evening in style with gourmet dishes and drinks.
Ready to Join Us?If you love the area as much as we do - why not buy a second home at the Lake of the Ozarks? From cozy condos to luxurious vacation homes, you’ll find the perfect place to call home at the Lake. Before you start the house hunting process, be sure to give me a call! I can help you look at your finances and determine the best loan amount for you. Let’s get you pre-approved and ready to find your dream place!
For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS #: 493712
4655 B Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065
**The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent First State Bank of St Charles’s positions, strategies, or opinions.