Friday, September 26
Little Mr. and Miss Gobble / Little Mr. and Miss Turkey
- 6 PM - Royalty will be crowned at the Eldon South School stage.
Saturday, September 27
5K Turkey Trot and Gobble Wobble - 7:30 AM
- 6:45-7:15 AM - Registration in front of pool at the Eldon Airpark
- 7:30 AM - 5K Turkey Trot and Gobble Wobble Begins
- 8:30 AM - Parade lines up at the Eldon High School parking lot
- 10 AM - Parade begins
- 9 AM - Quilt show begins in the gym
- 11 AM - Art show in rooms A and B,
- University Extension show in lobby
- Lions Club eye exams
- Mashburn ponies with pony rides
- Eldon Fire Department Fire House
- Emergency Management Trailer
- Missouri State Water Patrol water boat
- Phil Scritchfield Scottish Highlander Cattle
- The Car Bash
- Staff for Life helicopter (near community center)
- Wonder Bubbles (near community center)
- Join the Eldon Fire Auxiliary for their Chili Cook-Off.
- Try some of the best chili made by 5 local fire departments.
- $5 Admission lets you taste each chili and FILL THE BOOT for your favorite.
- Drinks and desserts available for $1.
- Childrens games.
- Crown Power and Osage River Antique Power Association exhibits
- 11AM - American Gymnastics
- 11:30 AM - Maple Street Dancers
- 12:30-2 PM - Helen Russell
- 2-3:30 PM - Jake Russell
- 11 AM - Golden Oldies
- 12 PM - Eldon First Assembly of God K Club
- 12:30 PM - New Lift Assembly of God
- 1 PM - Brian Mace and Co.
- 2 PM - Rex and Missy
- 3 PM - The Stone Sisters
- 4 PM - Jeff and Kayla
- 11 AM - Youth Stage featuring:
- Mule Kickers
- Eldon Gymnastics
- Several area dance and cheerleading groups
- Members of the Eldon High School Concert Choir and EHS Jazz Band
- 11:30 AM - Little Mr. and Miss Turkey & Mr. and Miss Gobble announced
- 3 PM - Car registration begins
- 6 PM - Demolition Derby sponsored by SkillsUSA
With great events like these, why wouldn't you want to own a home at the Lake? As your Lake of the Ozarks mortgage lender, I would love the opportunity to help you manage your mortgage loan or refinancing at the Lake of the Ozarks. Give me a call at (573) 746-7211 or send me an email at email@example.com with any questions you may have!
For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please
Sr. Residential Mortgage Lender
NMLS #: 493712
2265 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Suite B
PO Box 1449
Lake Ozark, MO 65049