You can count on your real estate agent to take care of the following:
- Preview available homes to weed out those that are overpriced, or undesirable in some other way.
- Show you the homes that fit your personal needs.
- Help you determine the difference between a "good buy" and a property which, because of its nature (neighborhood, market appeal, etc.), might be hard to sell in the future.
- Negotiate the best deal for you. With a Pre-Qualification letter from your mortgage lender at the Lake of the Ozarks in hand, your real estate agent will be able to demonstrate that you are a qualified and capable borrower. This will strongly influence the seller, and may make the difference between the acceptance of your offer or someone else's, even if your offer is lower!
You can count on your Lake of the Ozarks home loan officer to do the following:
- Assist you in selecting the best loan to meet your personal situation and goals. This decision can end up saving you thousands of dollars throughout the years.
- Keep you informed of your loan status throughout the entire process.
- Keep your real estate agent informed of the loan process. Note: Your personal information is always kept confidential; only deal points and progress are shared with your real estate agent.
- Get the appropriate loan for you at the best rates and fees. This will save you significant money not only upfront, but also throughout the years to come.
The following are items you will need to count on yourself for:
- Keep your real estate agent informed of any questions or concerns as they develop.
- Keep the process moving by providing documentation and decisions as soon as reasonably possible. By doing so, many of the details are taken care of early in the process so you can concentrate on any last-minute details or events that require your attention.
- Enjoy purchasing your home, but remain objective throughout to make the decisions that are best for you.
- Make sure you are pre-approved for your home loan at the Lake of the Ozarks as early as possible. this will put the power of financing behind you so that you can focus on choosing the right home for you!
For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please
Sr. Residential Mortgage Lender
NMLS #: 493712
2265 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Suite B
PO Box 1449
Lake Ozark, MO 65049