4th of July Fireworks Fun Fest at Old Kinderhook
Kick off 4th of July weekend at this free, family-fun event on Friday, June 30, from 5-9 pm. There are lots of free activities for both kids and adults including live music, bounce houses, games, face painting and much more. Fireworks will begin at dark, and there will also be an All American Cook Out dinner available for purchase.
Windermere's Freedom Celebration
The Annual Freedom Celebration at Windermere will be held on Sunday, July 2nd, starting at 5 pm. Enjoy a BBQ supper, old fashioned games, live music and the lake! Bring your own lawn chair or blanket for the fireworks at 9 pm.
Eldon 4th of July Celebration
On Saturday, July 1, head over to Eldon Air Park for the Annual 4th of July Celebration! The day kicks off with a 5K run at 7:30 am. The 4th of July Parade, games and vendors will start at 10 am. Live music will start at 5 pm and the fireworks will begin at dusk!
Fourth of July Bash at My Playhouse
My Playhouse will be open from 9 am to 3 pm on Tuesday, July 4! Treats and crafts will be available. At My Playhouse, the adults can enjoy a cup of coffee in a comfortable chair, while the kids play within view. It's the perfect family-friendly activity for your vacation!
Miller County Fair
The Miller County Fair will take place July 4-8 this year! Join us for live music, figure 8 racing, a demolition derby, a rodeo, truck & tractor pulls, youth livestock shows, the 4-H & FFA exhibit hall and a carnival! For more information, visit: www.millercountyfair.com.
- Old Kinderhook: Friday, June 30 at Dusk
- Eldon Air Park: Saturday, July 1 at Dusk
- Bear Bottom Resort: Saturday, July 1 at 9:45 pm
- Fireworks at the 5 MM: Saturday, July 1 at 9:30 pm
- Runaway II Resort & Campground: Saturday, July 1 at 9:30 pm
- Windermere Conference Center: Sunday, July 2 at 9 pm
- Celebration Cruises Bagnell Dam (573-480-3212): Sunday, July 2 from 8 to 10 pm
- Captain Ron's Bar & Grill: Monday, July 3 at Dusk
- Point Randall Resort: Monday, July 3 from 9:15 to 10 pm
- Playin' Hooky Fireworks Cruise (573-434-2627): Tuesday, July 4 from 8:30 to 10 pm
- The Lodge of Four Seasons: Tuesday, July 4 at Dusk
- Celebration Cruises Grand Glaize (573-480-3212): Tuesday, July 4 from 7 to 10 pm
- Tan-Tar-A Resort: Tuesday, July 4 from 8:30 to 9:30 pm
- Tropic Island Cruises (573-348-0083): Tuesday, July 4 from 7:30 to 10 pm
- Bear Bottom Resort: Tuesday, July 4 at 9:45 pm
- Lake Valley Country Club: Tuesday, July 4 at Dusk
Aside from getting to enjoy all the great holiday festivities each year, there are a lot of benefits to owning a second home at the Lake of the Ozarks. If you're interested in purchasing a vacation home, give me a call at 573-746-7211. We'll discuss your Lake of the Ozarks home financing options, I'll offer competitive interest rates and back it up with the first-class service you deserve. Let us help you open the doors to your dream Lake home!
For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please
Senior Loan Officer
NMLS #: 493712
4655 B Osage Beach Parkway
Osage Beach, MO 65065
Cell: (573) 216-7258
**The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent First State Bank of St Charles’s positions, strategies, or opinions.