Places to Find Potential Clients
1. ReferralsThe best place to start is with your current or past clients. Reach out to them and ask if they know anyone in need of your services. Maybe you have a recent success story you can share with them that they can relate to. Maybe they know of someone in a similar situation to the one you're describing and can pass you a referral.
2. Friends and FamilyThink about who you know. Maybe your immediate friends and family don't need your services, but maybe someone in their personal network could be a potential client for you. You could even consider offering a referral program with some type of reward for those who bring you referrals.
4. Business OrganizationsVisit different business organizations in your area and consider joining one. Referral based organizations, such as Busniess Network International, present the perfect opportunity for gaining new clients. Be sure to bring business cards to pass out, but remember to focus on building new relationships rather than bringing just a strong sell message.
5. Local EventsBy sponsoring local events, you can get your name out there in front of tons of potential clients. Keep your eyes out for upcoming events that you can associate yourself with or consider hosting an event yourself. Be sure to think about what makes a good client for you and try to find events that those types of people will be attending.
6. Meetings and SeminarsLocal chambers of commerce, trade associations, special interest groups, fairs and symposiums are a great way to meet new prospects. One of the most efficient ways to get a group of prospects in one place is public speaking. Consider offering a Q&A session or offer to be a presenter at their next function to let potential clients get a sense of your skills and personality. If you're not the one hosting the event, you will get third party credibility from those who are hosting it.
Business development should be incorporated in your day to day work flow. Keep in mind that approaching everyone you meet with a sales type attitude isn't the best way to gain new clients. You want to first build a relationship with these prosects because you want them to know they can trust you. When it comes to mortgage lending, Lakelender Michael Lasson is here to help you every step of the way. Dedication and first class service is guaranteed!
I would love the opportunity to help you manage your mortgage loan or refinancing at the Lake of the Ozarks. Give me a call at (573) 746-7211 or send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have!
For Lake area news, resources and tips on financial services, please
Sr. Residential Mortgage Lender
NMLS #: 493712
2265 Bagnell Dam Blvd, Suite B
PO Box 1449
Lake Ozark, MO 65049